It seems unbelievable, but it has been twenty years since the entire music industry met Melendi! Thanks to his pop rumba, his lyrics that connected with youth and his good vibes, the artist became a musical phenomenon in our country. This 2023, twenty years of the artist on stage will be celebrated. A very important date that he wanted to celebrate in style: with a very special album full of new versions of some of his first hits. And he hasn’t done it alone!
Melendi has given her fans a gift, embracing her first stage as a musician again and giving us new versions from some of her friends in the industry. In this way, in 20 Years Without News, We find well-known names such as David Bisbal, Manuel Carrasco, Rosario, India Martínez or Taburete covering already classics like Walking through life, With the full moon, From my window either With just a smile.
But we also find more emerging artists like Baby Loud, Pole or La Cebolla. And the singer knows how to connect with new generations in this way. This is the complete tracklist of 20 Years Without News
- With the Full Moon – Melendi and Manuel Carrasco
- Speaking in Silver – Melendi and Hens
- Walking through life – Melendi and David Bisbal
- With just a smile – Melendi and India Martínez
- No News from Holland – Melendi y Funzo & Baby Loud
- I know what you did – Melendi Natos and Waor
- From my window – Melendi and Rosario
- A Memory to Forget – Melendi and Stool
- My Rumbita for your feet – Melendi and Pole
- The Forende’s Report – Melendi and La Cebolla
- Take Luck – Melendi and David Burrull
- Trafficked again – Melendi
- For Loving You So Much – Melendi and Jose Merce
- A Story of So Many -Melendi
20 years since No news from Holland
This 2023 marks two decades since the release of Melendi’s first album: No news from Holland. The album became a success thanks to great songs such as From my window, With the full moon or The Forensic Report. The album marked a before and after in her career and some of the songs like with the full moon They reached the top of the WECB list. And this song was selected by the Vuelta Ciclista España in 2004, becoming a hit.