It’s been a little over a month since Nil Moliner released his third studio album, Paradise Place, where it brings together 16 new songs, with very varied styles and where each song is very different from each other. In addition, for the introduction he has a luxury guest, Andreu Buenafuentewhose Nil He declares himself a big fan. Now, the Catalan singer-songwriter has selected his thirty favorite songs of the moment.
The artist’s selection is as varied as the influences that can be heard on his latest album, and it also shows the eclectic tastes of Nil: from the rockiest sounds of Red Hot Chilli Peppers either My Chemical Romancepassing through the festive rhythms of The root and 13TH Streetor even Lazinessup to the sensitivity of John Mayer and classics like What in either the Beatles.
Great variety of styles
Songs in English, Spanish, French, Catalan, latest news, hits from the 80s and 90s, very danceable songs full of energy or singles to listen to relaxed on the sofa at home. Nil Moliner He has exquisite taste and this is demonstrated in the selection of songs that transport him to his Paradise Place.
Although it has been almost seven years since Bruno Mars does not publish solo music, the Hawaiian can afford these musical breaks since his fans continue to play his songs as much, or more, than at the time of their release. Nil has not been left behind and, therefore, has chosen this Treasurewhich has a very 80s sound.
In this musical compilation we could not miss some songs in Catalan, a language in which we have already been able to hear Nil in Som Ocells next to Gerard Sancho and is included on his 2021 album, A SECRET TO SCREAM AT (+ SECRETS). Is about Summerthe first song that ZOO published on his YouTube channel and, as soon as it was revealed, it already became an anthem of every summer.
Almost impossible to create a playlist with the songs that take you to your Paradise Place and not include a song the Beatles. Indeed, the Catalan artist has not forgotten them and has included Help!made of John Lennon in 1965, five years before the British group split.
The lyrics were a cry of liberation from the band at a time of maximum stress for Lennon, Paul MCCARTNEY, George Harrison and Ringo Starr and which was included in a self-titled album, the fifth for the Beatles. It was also the soundtrack of a film with the same name, directed by Richard Lester and which tells the story of the members of an Indian cult who begin a persecution of the four musicians when they discover that starr He is in possession of a ruby ring and, therefore, they confront him in a restaurant.
1. High Hopes – Panic! At The Disco
2. Treasure – Bruno Mars
3. Death in Hawaii – 13th Street
4. Before I count ten – Fito and Fitipaldis
5. When You’re Gone – Avril Lavigne
6. Under the Bridge – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
7. Close To The Edge – Thirty Seconds To Mars
8. Everything – Laziness
9. In the Shadow of the Sierra – La Raíz
10. Kill the Director – The Wombats
11. Teenagers – My Chemical Romance
12. Wounds of rock & roll – Rulo and contraband
13. We will arrive on time – Rosana
14. Waiting On the World to Change – John Mayer
15. Washed by the Water – NEEDTOBREATHE
16. King George – Dover
17. Help! – The Beatles
18. Don’t let time change you – Tequila
19. Ara – Lax’n’Busto
20. I Don’t Wanna Waste – Ben L’Oncle Soul
21. Best I Ever Had – Gavin DeGraw
22. Tell Me You Love Me – Galantis, Throttle
23. Tomber the chemise – Zebda
24. Companya – Cesk Freixas
25. The Chariot – The Cat Empire
26. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
27. Hollywood – Michael Bublé
28. Our Day Will Come – Amy Winehouse
29. Breathing – Vetusta Morla
30. Estiu – ZOO
The playlist can now be heard on the profile of all WECB digital platforms through this link.